Monday, September 1, 2008

Yak-Town

A week ago, Clint and I drove home to Yakima for a week. Clint goes on an annual fishing trip with his dad and brothers at the end of August. This year it was just a few of the usual crew who went (Clint, Brent, and Kevin). While they were out camping and getting drenched in the rain for 4 days, I got to stay home, go swimming, play with my nieces and nephews, go to DQ, watch the Olympics and sleep in a nice comfortable bed. Jen, my sister, had a baby shower for me with mostly family and a few others. Having a baby has seemed a lot more real to me since the shower because I have not had any baby items previous to that. I got some really cute things and I can't wait to try them out when the baby comes. Here are some pictures and highlights of our trip.


Catchin' some fish


Clint, Kevin, Brent, and Milo (from the back side)



After the baby shower with two of my sisters (Jen, me, and Kathy). We wish Sarah could have been here!


Some of my nieces and nephews taking a ride in the golf cart




After a year and a half...I finally finished my Christmas stockings! Hopefully we'll have a name for the last stocking by Christmas.




On our way back to Provo

9 comments:

Brendon said...

You finished your stockings!!! How cute! I love that you already have the third stocking completed.

Looks like you had fun in Yak-Town with family.

Sarah and Duane said...

I wish I could have been there, I'm glad you were able to have a shower with some family, though. Maybe you could make some stockings for us, it's been seven years and I still haven't gotten them done!

Betsy said...

Looks like fun, cute stockings too.

Darcee said...

I can't believe you made stockings! I'm so impressed. That is one thing I could never do! I love the pic of you and your sisters! Hope you're feeling well!!!

Lindsey said...

Hey! You don't even look pregnant! And I totally remember you working on those stockings in the carpool! They turned out so great! Good Job! Hope all is well. Does Clint graduate in December?

Katrina said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a nice week. I'm impressed with the stockings. It was SO good to see you the other day, thanks for having us! (And you really do look cute pregnant!)

Kristen said...

You guys are so cute together. I like the last picture. And I can't even tell you're pregnant in the pic with you sisters! You look so good!

Jesika Harmon said...

Fun that you made stockings! Impressive :) You look so good! I wish I could see your pregnant belly!!

Aaron and Steph said...

Jules, I think it must be a joke that you are pregnant because you have NO stomach! But as everyone is commenting, you did a wonderful job on the stockings and I think you're gonna have to teach me how to make em! Oh and I think Kathy looks a lot like your mom =)