This weekend we went on a quick trip to Boise to see Clint's sister Leanna, Bryce (her husband) and their brand new baby, Jade! We also got to see Clint's parents, grandparents, Brent and Darcee and their two boys. Jade is so sweet and has so much hair! You'll see what I'm talking about when you look at the pictures. She also has a loving big brother, Cohen, who I'm sure will be very protective of her the rest her life!
A rare shot of Jade with her eyes open! Most of the time she was sleeping.

Clint holding Jade. A quick preview of the future (Only 7 weeks to go!)
Saturday evening we had an early birthday party for Cole and Keith. They are turning 1 year old next week! They are so adorable and fun to play with. They liked to follow Cohen, the oldest grandchild, around.
Cole and Keith (the birthday boys), Brent, and Cohen who's always up for a party.
Brent helping the boys blow out their birthday candles.
Clint celebrating the birthday festivities in a dog paw party hat and blowing one of those party favor things (I forgot what they are called!)
All of the Burnett grandkids with their grandma and grandpa Burnett. Cohen was a little upset because Keith was poking him right before the picture.
5 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys! You got some great pictures! We can't wait to see your little guy--hopefully soon!
Looks like you guys had a great time! What an adorable little baby girl :)
Oh my gosh, you only have 7 more weeks Jules?!?! That's exciting! Hope you're feeling well. Did you decide on a for-sure name yet?
That pic of Clint w/ the party hat on is hilarious! You'd better not go into labor before I get there! Oh, wait. I'd love to be in the delivery room. I'll be your coach. HA!
Clint's little nieces and nephews are so cute! You missed a good Halloween party Jules, but I'll forgive you guys. =) I think it's about time I saw the progress of your belly again.
Post a Comment