A few weeks ago Clint and I went home to have Caden blessed. I already blogged about the blessing, but not about the rest of my vacation in the beautiful palm springs of Washington. In case you didn't know, Yakima is called the palm springs of Washington. There is even this great sign on the side of the freeway that says so! Anyway, a week before we left I had a tooth that was really starting to hurt and it got worse and worse. I knew it needed a root canal so I was just trying to hold out so I could have my dad fix it instead of taking care of it here (free vs. hundreds of dollars). I have never had a toothache so painful in my life. I could hardly sleep and I couldn't lay down without it acting up. The first thing I did when I got home was head to my dad's old office and had it fixed.
While we were at home, Clint had his 25th birthday! Clint's mom made one of his favorite desserts which was an angel food cake with a chocolate whipped cream and heath bar topping. It was delicious! Clint and I went out to dinner with one of our friends from high school that we hadn't seen for a long time. I got Clint a new dress shirt and some graphics for his dirt bike. Clint went back to Provo the day after his birthday and I stayed home for almost 2 more weeks. Caden started smiling a lot and started growing a lot more hair.
While we were at home, Clint had his 25th birthday! Clint's mom made one of his favorite desserts which was an angel food cake with a chocolate whipped cream and heath bar topping. It was delicious! Clint and I went out to dinner with one of our friends from high school that we hadn't seen for a long time. I got Clint a new dress shirt and some graphics for his dirt bike. Clint went back to Provo the day after his birthday and I stayed home for almost 2 more weeks. Caden started smiling a lot and started growing a lot more hair.

It was nice to be home for a while and have a little more space than our one bedroom apartment. My mom, sister Jen, Caden and I went to Seattle to go shopping. Caden did great, but wasn't so happy the next couple of days.
The 2nd week while I was at home Steve, Krista and their little boy Ethan were there. It was nice to have even more family around. I had some pictures of Caden taken and they turned out so cute. Caden was extremely good during the whole thing! I also started exercising! I was really excited to start running again, but it was a little painful since I had not run or excersized much since about September. It will be nice when Caden is old enough and I can take him running with me.
It was great to be home for a while, but I am glad to be back in my little apartment with Clint and Caden. Clint couldn't believe how much Caden changed in the couple of weeks that he was away from him. It's amazing how fast they grow and change!
It was great to be home for a while, but I am glad to be back in my little apartment with Clint and Caden. Clint couldn't believe how much Caden changed in the couple of weeks that he was away from him. It's amazing how fast they grow and change!

Caden and Grandpa Connell taking a snooze
Grandpa and Grandma Connell saying goodbye
Grandpa and Grandma Burnett with Caden
My dad took this picture--perfect timing!
Pictures from Caden's photo shoot


8 comments:
Those pictures are SO CUTE! And how fun that you got to spend so much time with family. Happy birthday, Clint!
Caden is so precious! I'm glad you're back into running. I hate the first few weeks back after having a long break, but eventually get to the point when I remember why I like it.
awwww i love it! good for you for getting back exercising... are you gonna start coming to the gym?? =)
Those pictures look great! Such a cute little guy!
I love the photo shoot pics of Caden! He is soooo cute! Good for you for running again. You'll be back in the swing of things before you know it.
Congratulations on your new arival of Caden. He is such a handsome boy, and you guys are awesome parents.
Oh my caden looks so darling in those pictures! I'll have to come visit soon now that you're back...i'm sure he's getting so big. Hope you're doing well!
Caden looks sooo cute in those pictures!! I bet your parents were sad to see you go!!
Post a Comment