Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 months old today!

Caden is 3 months old today. He also rolled over for the first time! I laid him on his stomach for some tummy time and then turned around away from him. When I looked back he was on his back! I was so confused because I remembered laying him on his stomach and didn't hear a peep out of him when he rolled over to his back. I tried it again later, and sure enough, he rolled right over.

Here are some pictures of what has been going on around the Burnett home:

This picture was taken today. He was supposed to be napping, but decided to play in his crib instead. And of course he is missing a sock. He can't seem to keep them on anymore. I think it's time to move up a size.


Caden and me on my 25th birthday! Yes that's right, I turned 25 on the 14th. I am getting old :) We went to dinner at Red Robin the night before my birthday. I was so excited to get mud pie, but they didn't have any because of the peanut butter salmonella scare. I was so bummed! For my birthday Clint got me photoshop. Hopefully you will start seeing some greatly improved photos on our blog.


My beautiful birthday cake. Clint created this work of art! It was carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.


All 3 of us on my birthday


Just hanging out with dad


Taking a nap with Skeeter, Caden's stuffed animal dog.


Playing with Skeeter

9 comments:

Darcee said...

Caden is getting so big and is still sooooo cute! I'm very impressed with the cake Clint made you. I take back most of the things I've said about him. Happy 25th! We're hoping to see you guys up here really soon!

Betsy said...

Happy belated Birthday! I remember just not on the day. I remember before because Dave's is the day before but then I forgot on Saturday. Looked like you guys had fun. Caden is so cute and I think he looks like Clint.

Heather said...

Caden is so cute and I can't believe he is 3 months already. Clint's cake was very impressive--I didn't know he could do such great work!! Sounds like things are going well!!

Lindsey said...

Caden is soo cute! And happy birthday! I can't believe your baby is already 3 months old!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Happy belated birthday! I'm way impressed with Clint's culinary skills. Caden is so cute and getting so big. It's so fun seeing you guys around.

Brendon said...

I was just thinking I needed to see more picture of Caden. I think he is looking more like Clint.

I love the picture of you & Caden on your b-day. You have a motherly glow.

Bryce and Leanna said...

Caden is so stinking cute!!! I really hope you guys can come visit soon. Bryce really wants to take Clint skiing this weekend. And I really want to hold little Caden. Clint, you and I should have a cake decorating contest, even though you would probably win!

Sarah and Duane said...

He is getting old! Just wait until he starts crawling, then nothing is safe:)

Aaron and Steph said...

Awww so cute! I swear he looks bigger every time I see him.. I can't wait til ours comes!! And I especially like the pic of you and Caden, that's so sweet!