Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What makes a 4 month old laugh?

There are a few things that never fail to make Caden laugh.

When mom or dad pull my arms out of my sleeves...



When mom or dad kiss my cheek or blow a raspberry on my tummy...


When dad makes funny noises and faces at me...


I'm also learning how to roll over from my back to my tummy...




Learning how to drive...


And learning how to sit through church (this will take many many years to accomplish)...

11 comments:

Darcee said...

Those pics of Caden laughing are the CUTEST! I can't wait to see you guys so soon!

Betsy said...

He is so cute. That is so funny that he laughs when you take his arms out of his sleeves. Seeing how cute he is makes me more excited for our little boy.

Lindsey said...

I loved that stage where they give out smiles and laughs so easily. If he thinks getting dressed is funny, he's going to be laughing his whole life. He's such a cute kid! It makes me excited to have one that little again.

Brendon said...

Laughing!?! That's so cute! I love that he laughs when you take his arm out of his sleeve...that's pretty darn cute. He sure seems to have a happy countenance!

Bryce and Leanna said...

Caden is getting so big!! We love to see his pictures, and can't wait to see you guys soon.

Unknown said...

indeed, the smiley laughing pictures are so cute!! How are you guys liking Corvallis?? Hopefully it's not too rainy and you're able to enjoy some summer sunshine!!

Lena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lena said...

Hey Clint and Julie,
Opps, I didn't mean to delete the other comment. Anyways, Looks like you have an awesome bundle of joy. The first time our daughter Jenna laughed was in front of a mirror. She thought it was hilarious. Good luck in Portland.
-Splinter

Kristen said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of him looking up at Clint. That's really cute.

Sarah and Duane said...

I am so excited to see him soon (and you of course!!)

Katrina said...

So cute! I love that he laughs when you take his arms out of his sleeves--that's a guaranty of at least two times a day:) (Plus more for blow outs leading to outfit changes...)