So Clint and I have been married for 3 years now. It actually seems like it's been a lot longer than that. Maybe because we've known each other for so long? Our anniversary was really on December 29th, but we went out of town just this last weekend to celebrate. We've decided that it is way too hard to try and make anything work on our actual anniversary so we just moved it out a month this year and will probably do so for many years to come! Clint's parents came and watched Caden for us so we could leave for the weekend. It's the first time we've both left him overnight!We went to Sisters, OR which is just a couple of hours away and about 20 minutes outside of Bend, OR. We planned to go snowshoeing on our way there, but we got rained out and decided not to go. We ended up going to see Avatar, which I thought was pretty good even though it wasn't the 3-D version. I had been pretty skeptical of the movie for a long time, but after hearing from almost every person how good it is we decided it's probably worth seeing. We stayed at a really neat lodge, had a nice dinner, and took advantage of sleeping in until after 8 am! It was great to relax and not worry about tending to Caden for a day.
This last year of marriage has been the best so far and full of so many changes. I can hardly believe in one year we now have a little boy who is one year old, Clint graduated and found a great job, and we moved to Oregon. I've felt greatly blessed this last year and I am so grateful for the many changes that have come our way.
3 comments:
Yay! Happy anniversary! Love that it has been the best yet for you.
Thanks for calling me...I'll call you tomorrow.
Congratulations Clint and Julie! How fun. Wow, that's so cool that all that good stuff has happened in one year!
Happy Anniversary Jules (and Clint hehe!) Sounds like a fun trip, I'm jealous. We need to catch up!
Post a Comment