Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

A couple days ago we took the kids to a pumpkin patch nearby. We've never taken Caden to one before so we thought he'd have fun. It started off a little rocky since Caden had been up since 5am, but after a while he warmed up and had fun. I took a lot of pictures but didn't get ANY smiles. I got a lot of blank stares or avoiding the camera altogether. I think it had something to do with being up since 5am.

The first thing Caden spotted...something with wheels!



Could have been a cute pic. If only he had been looking at the camera and smiling.

Playing in the wheat (or corn?) I can't remember what it was.


Awesome picture of me and the boys. This is a good example of the blank stares and completely ignoring the camera. I could barely even get Caden to sit by me!


Caden on the hay slide.


Going on a hay ride.

Finally some sleep!

Kiddie corn maze. Caden wasn't too excited about this and wanted to get out pretty quickly.

Searching for a pumpkin. Caden ended up picking out a little baby pumpkin inside of the barn where they have all of the pre-picked pumpkins. Maybe next year he'll be more excited about picking out a big pumpkin.

Wanting to go down the big slide but backing out last minute.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are cute pictures, even without smiles. Love that Caden spotted wheels first. He is boy through and through.

Stephanie said...

Cute pics! We still need to go to the pumpkin patch. Where was that one that you went to?

Darcee said...

That looks like a great pumpkin patch! Next year we should come down and go with you guys. Keith asked if Caden was going to come with us to the pumpkin patch when we went. We miss you guys! We need to see you soon!