Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Last 2 Months

It's been a while since I have updated the blog so I'll just give a brief update of the last couple of months.

In May, my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws on the Connell side of the family came to Utah to go to Women's Conference. It was a lot of fun to just spend time with the girls and we also had a gift exchange!




At the end of May I went to Texas for work. I got to experience Texas BBQ, mechanical bull riding, and armadillo races. I had never seen a real armadillo until now. They are pretty sick looking and run around a lot!



Clint has been taking classes this spring semester and has also been playing on two different softball teams. So far his intramural ward team has been undefeated during the playoffs!





4 comments:

Kristen said...

Armadillo races??? I LOVE it! I'll have to track those down when we get there. Or better yet, train my own.

Sarah and Duane said...

Sounds pretty exciting, I've never been to Texas before, or seen an Armadillo, but it sounds like I am missing out!! Those are some pretty good looking sisters you have too!

Unknown said...

I didn't get to hear about all the FUN stuff you did in Texas!

Glad you blogged about it...you'll have to give me more details.

Jorgs said...

Those armadillos are just gross! Congrats to Clint on getting the job!