Yesterday, Clint and I went golfing with our friends/cousins Jeff and Nichole. I haven't been golfing for years so I was a little worried about hitting the ball. Fortunately, most of the time I did hit the ball, but I will admit there were a few times when I meant to hit the ball and completely missed it! Even though this wasn't my best game of golf, it inspired me to get out and practice my golfing skills some more. Clint said this wasn't his best game of golf and said it was because Nichole and I were there. I'm not sure if I really believe his excuse or not because I have never seen him golf before.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I wish I went golfing more too. Remember that time we went golfing together? Do you know what your are having yet?
Julie you are so cute! And tiny! Don't worry about your golf game. If it's not the best, just play with me and you'll look like a pro!
Hi Julie! I'm so glad you found our blog, I always love adding new friends to our list. I know I'm a dork!
I'm still impressed Julie! Hitting the ball is much harder than it looks.... You look so cute in your picture!
Post a Comment