Caden's hair has been growing quite fast lately and it is definitely RED! Whenever I go out somewhere I usually get several comments from the cashier or strangers in line beside me about Caden's red hair. They usually say something like, "Oh, he is so cute! And look at his red hair! His dad must have red hair." (they can tell by looking at me that I obviously do not have any red hair). This conversation is usually followed by me saying, "Well, no, actually he doesn't. We're not quite sure where it came from." I never thought I would have a red head child! I keep thinking it will eventually turn blonde, but so far the red is not showing any signs of going away.
Caden sporting his FBI pj's. They're a little on the small side!
Caden has also been climbing up on everything and starting to stand holding on to things. He likes to "help" me cook in the kitchen by crawling over to my leg and hanging on to it until I pick him up. Here's some other random pics of things that have been going on the last few weeks. I've been kind of a slacker at keeping my blog updated this last month.
We took a trip home to Yakima because Clint's brother, Dallin, came home from his mission in South Africa. All the Burnett's were there and Caden got to meet Dallin and his great grandma Burnett for the first time! Caden got to play with lots of his cousins, went swimming, and sat up in the shopping cart for the first time.
Caden with cousin Bennett at Costco. Bennett seemed to show a lot of interest in Caden this trip home. He was so cute with him and would hand him toys or his binki if he was upset.
Getting picked on by cousin Jade. Jade is so sweet! But she usually wanted whatever Caden was playing with.

Playing with cousin Hannah. They are just 4 weeks apart.
This is what Caden looks like when he's watching Baby Einstein. He is mesmorized by these DVDs! Don't worry, I don't let him sit and watch them all day. His attention span is pretty short and I just let him watch one a day.
5 comments:
Do you think the red hair comes from Larry's side somewhere, because Greg and Shannon have red heads too don't they? I'm glad you guys updated your blog. We move to Texas this Friday!
Julie, he is SOOOO CUTE! I want to meet him! And I love his read hair. I always wanted a red headed baby. Random, but true.
I meant red. Not read.
Caden is so cute and I love the red hair!! Loved all the pictures--you guys look like you have been having a lot of fun!
Hahaha Jules he is SO CUTE! I love the pic of him in the shopping cart, just smiling away! Those FBI jammies must be from Grandpa Burnett?? So funny... who knows, we might have a red head too!
Post a Comment