This weekend we took a day trip to Silver Falls state park, which is just outside of Salem. The park has 10 waterfalls in a 9 mile loop that you can walk through. We didn't make it to all of them, but we got to see a few. We strapped Caden in his bjorn and he loved almost every minute of it. The day had perfect weather and the waterfalls and scenery were beautiful. A lot of the falls you could actually walk behind. There wasn't as much water coming off of the falls this time of year, but they were still cool to look at.There were tons of families with young kids and I think about every 5 seconds we saw a kid fall down and hurt himself. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about Caden learning how to walk! It seems like it'd be much easier to keep him strapped in something so he can't get out and hurt himself. I guess there's not much I can do about it so I should just embrace the positives.
+8.09_edited-1.jpg)
Caden enjoying his ride in the bjorn
+8.09_edited-1.jpg)
Standing behind one of the waterfalls
+8.09_edited-1.jpg)
+8.09_edited-1.jpg)
+8.09_edited-1.jpg)
There were so many nice people that offered to take our picture for us. I never even had to ask anyone! We had a lot of fun and would love to take anyone there who comes to visit us.
5 comments:
That looks so fun! You guys look great. And I love Caden's big smile while he's in the bjorn.
That looks fun! We should come do that with you guys sometime! I know what you mean about keeping Caden strapped in. Cole's face looks ridiculous right now. He has a black eye and cheek and two cuts on his face--all from 4 different incidents this week. It's amazing that kids make it out of the toddler stage in tact!
How fun! Man Caden looks so happy.. nothin better than a happy, content baby! So the bjorn was a good buy for you guys? I'm still debating about stuff like that...
How fun! Man Caden looks so happy.. nothin better than a happy, content baby! So the bjorn was a good buy for you guys? I'm still debating about stuff like that...
I would love to come and go with you guys some time! Your pictures are really cute!
Post a Comment