Friday, December 11, 2009

Bed Head


Caden woke up this morning with some seriously wacked out hair. It was too funny! I just had to take a picture of it. It looked way worse in real life, but you get the idea from the picture. I'm not sure what to do with Caden's hair. It's getting kind of long, but he still doesn't have very much of it so I don't know if I should cut it yet. And if I cut it, it may look bad. (I should change "may look bad" to "will most likely look bad").


4 comments:

Darcee said...

At least he has one irresistible face to offset the crazy hair! And my theory is that it's better to botch up the hair now while they are young and cute no matter what. You'll get better, right? It cannot be any worse than the last 5 haircuts I've given K and C.

Lindsey said...

hehe how cute! I've cut Brady's hair twice. I just use the clippers for basically everything. and just trim the hair around his ears with scissors and it hasn't been that bad. Good luck!

Brittney said...

Haha... so cute! And I am sure Caden won't care if he had a bad hair cut for a few weeks. :)

Kristen said...

It was kind of sad to cut Sam's hair for the first time, but he totally needed it!
I like his bed head. You should style it that way on purpose and start a new craze. And I LOVE how red it is! Guess I should have assumed you'd have a least 1 redhead since Greg and Shannon have at least one, too.