Caden got his 1 year pics a couple weeks ago. 13 months is close enough to a year for me! I just got them back this week and wanted to post them. He did such a good job for the photographer and didn't have a hard time smiling. He was probably thinking that the lady taking his pictures was a bit on the crazy side because of all the noises and faces she used to get him to smile. 


8 comments:
Caden's pictures turned out so cute!! He looks like such a little boy and has such a cute little smile. I can't believe he is one already! Also, have to say that I absolutely love the red hair!!
Oh my goodness! These are so great! He looks so adorable. The photographer did a really good job.
They really are wonderful pics! How fun!
Super cute!!!
Ahhh these are adorable! He looks like such a big boy with his little sweater =) How fun
He is sooo cute Julie! What a sweet smile! I'm impressed that the pictures turned out so well!
Those pictures are so cute!!!
Oh my, how cute! He is really adorable Julie! And good job on his haircut, I'm impressed.
Post a Comment