Monday, February 22, 2010

The Haircut

We finally gave Caden a haircut this weekend. I've been dreading it because I just couldn't imagine Caden letting me take a pair of scissors to his head and trimming his hair. He likes is personal space unless HE decides he wants you to pick him up or help him in some way. So we put him in front of the TV in his high chair and turned on a movie. We also gave him a cell phone to play with to help keep him distracted.

It's far from perfect, but it beats the toupee looking hair style he had growing on top of his head before we cut it. You probably can't tell a huge difference from the pics, but it is shorter.


Before:



After:

(Attempting to get a pic as he's running away)




4 comments:

Sara said...

oh, cute. great job!

Darcee said...

Great job on the cut, Julie! He looks so grown up with his hair cut. I LOVE the 1 year pics. Caden is such a handsome little guy. My mom was raving about his pic on our fridge this week.

Bryce and Leanna said...

Julie, he is getting so big it's crazy. I think the picture of him in the high chair looks just like jade, but with red hair and more manley of course. We need to get togther soon!!

Aaron and Steph said...

Awwww that's cute... I'd say that's pretty brave too. I have a hard time cutting Carter's fingernails because I have snipped his poor finger before =( Carter's mohawk is getting outta control too, so maybe you'll have to come out here and give it a little cut!