Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catching Up

I'm already 2 whole months behind so I have some catching up to do. During September I finally finished up my dresser project! It took forever, but I'm finally done. I don't know if I'd take on a project like that again. I think if I had a garage to work in I might. It was incovenient moving the drawers to our deck and then back again, and then trying to paint the dresser in our room without making a huge mess. I learned a lot from this "little" project!

 BEFORE

AFTER

4 comments:

Aaron and Steph said...

Yay Jules I'm so proud!! It looks great... amazing what a little paint (or some new hardware) can do!

Brittney said...

Jules! That dresser looks awesome! I am dying to re-do ours, but feel the same way about not having a garage.

Also, your little monkey is so cute!

Sara said...

That looks fantastic!

I've got a few projects I'd like to start, now I know who to go to for tips on that stuff! ;)

Darcee said...

Julie!!! That looks absolutely amazing! My mouth is wide open right now! I am so impressed! I can't wait to see it in real life next time we're down there!