Wearing my boots (and often my high heels)...
(Caden is about as boy as you can get, but for some reason loves walking around in my shoes. Clint usually cringes when Caden does this, but I just laugh :)
Over the knee socks...
Sideways and backwards hat...
Half zipped pajamas...
We've been finding Caden in the mornings with either half zipped or no pajamas on at all.
3 comments:
Haha Jules, that's hilarious... I had no idea Caden was such a fashionista! He looks so grown up these days though,crazy! I've tried to put Carter's hair into a little ponytail, just to see what he would look like if he were a girl.. Aaron does not approve, but I just can't help it!
I don't blame him for wanting to wear those boots, super cute.
Cute shoes! And cute boy, of course:) Hopefully he doesn't start taking his diaper off too during nap time...!
Post a Comment