Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Early Arrival!

He's here! A little bit early...about 37 1/2 weeks. Hunter Connell Burnett came yesterday at 10:00am and was 7lbs and ?? inches (I still don't know, but they have it recorded somewhere). I'll write more later. For now here's some pictures...

                                  









13 comments:

Brittney said...

He's so cute! What an adorable family. Congrats!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhh! So cute!!!! He looks so much like Caden! SO glad things went well, I'm actually going to call you right this second so I can hear all about it!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hunter is adorable and I love that name!!! Looks like Caden will be a great big brother!

Kristen said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations! He is adorable! And those pics of Clint w/ his two little guys are really cute. You look so great. Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Ben and Laura said...

So, I was hoping to find pictures when I searched for you blog...stalker? probably :) SOOO cute. I agree that he totally looks like Caden. I can't believe how big he was for being a few weeks early! I'll talk to you soon but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please send Caden over whenever.
PS Cam was looking over my shoulder when I looked you up and started SCREECHING when he saw Caden :)

Stacey said...

Congrats! I can't believe you already had him!! He's good size for that early! Glad you are doing well.

Stephanie said...

He is SOOO cute! Congratulations.

Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Congratulations!!! He's darling!

jessica said...

What a beautiful family! So cute!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, he is absolutely adorable. I just love the picture of you holding him, with those big eyes and cute little face!! Congratulations, I hope it's not too long before I see that little one!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Julie!! That picture of Caden holding Hunter is adorable!

Jeff and Nichole said...

Congrats!! We are excited for you guys. He is perfect.

Katrina said...

I know I'm so late on this (I just started blogging again this week for the first time in a few months, so I'm totally behind), but congratulations! What a sweet baby, and it sounds like Caden is being such a good big brother! You all are such a great family!