Friday, February 24, 2012

Helpers


Caden and Hunter were "helping" me with the laundry this week. Hunter climbed up in the basket and then nose dived to get out. Since Hunter is more mobile and starting to stand he is getting into much more trouble. Caden helps me by telling me everything Hunter is up to and taking everything away from him. Sometimes it's actually helpful, but a lot of the time he's just keeping him away from his toys. Hunter's favorite things to get into are the computer cords and the tiniest little spaces between appliances where dirt and crumbs build up. 




We've been battling different sicknesses around here the last week. Hunter is on his second round of antibiotics for an ear infection. I came down with a 24-hour flu last weekend and Caden had a fever for a couple of days this week. Luckily Clint's parents were here and entertained and helped take care of the kids while I had the flu. I pretty much had two days off of neglecting my parenting responsibilities while I was sick. Things are starting to get back to normal now.


Caden on Grandpa's Kindle. He loves this thing.

Riding the bucking bronco. Just one of many other games played with Grandpa and Grandma.


We celebrated Clint's 28th birthday this month. I got him a new motorcycle helmet that didn't show up on time so he didn't have any presents to open up on his birthday. I dropped the ball on that one! I'll have to do better next year. Caden was excited to have another birthday to celebrate even though it wasn't his own. We weren't going to have a cake, but I ended up making one because Caden couldn't stop talking about having a birthday cake and candles to blow out.





And here's a couple of random pictures of the boys at bath time

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Seriously these boys are SOOO so cute! Oh my goodness. I love the picture of Hunter standing up at the couch in just his diaper. I just want to squeeze him!

Unknown said...

cute cute!! Hunter changes everytime I see new pictures. I lOVE his chubby thighs! K and Clint's parents do not age, do they? Good ol Brother Burnett looks exactly the same as when he taught us seminary in 9th grade.. which by the way, did I tell you Craig wants to go into the FBI? Random, but we'll chat about it later =) Happy (late) birthday Clint!

Bryce and Leanna said...

Cute boys Julie!! Sorry you were sick, no fun at all!! We can't wait to see you all soon!