Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Summer Rewind

I missed a few happenings from the summer so I'm going to catch up. Hunter got his first haircut at the beginning of August. My sister-in-law, Emily, cut it and did such a good job. Hunter looks much improved! It's grown so much since then. It's almost time for another cut but it's not going to look nearly as good with me or Clint doing it. It might end up like Caden's "Lloyd" haircut from when he was about the same age.

Before...



After
He still has curl which I am kind of excited about! You can't tell in this pic, but it's there.


At the end of August we went to Yakima for a week. Usually the Burnett brothers go on a fishing trip. Caden was also going to go with them this year. It was canceled because of Keith's prognosis so we spent time all together with him and the family. We tried to keep the kids busy with swimming, slip 'n slides, a sleep over on G&G Burnett's trampoline, playing games, and eating lots of popsicles and treats.



Clint and Bucky racing on the plasma cars. Yes, they are for kids, not adults.


Playing "no bears out tonight".

Caden thought he could hide just by covering his eyes.

We stayed at Jen and Tyer's. Ellie showing Hunter where all the good stuff is.

Taking a bath together. Hunter was mad...obviously.

Slip 'n slide. Caden's favorite way to go down (on Clint's back).


Jade going down, arms in air.
 
Hunter giving it a try.

Ally walking down the slide.


Fisher lounging and watching the slip 'n slide show

Hunter was not happy so I put on a baby einstein on my phone. He and Ellie were watching it together on the couch.
Swimming at the Smart's pool

Fisher lounging again

Erin and Ally



1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I had to laugh--we have two of those plasma cars also and sometimes Eric and I will race on them--they are SOOOOO much fun!!