
The other day Clint was holding Caden and showed him a picture of Jesus that was hanging on the wall in our apartment. Clint pointed to it and said "That's Jesus". Right away Caden looked at the picture and just started smiling. I do it every day now and every time he looks at the picture he smiles. It's so darn cute! I've pointed at lots of different things and showed them to Caden, but his reaction to the picture of Jesus is very different. He really looks at the picture and seems so happy and acts like he recognizes who it is. These moments are so sweet to me and I truly feel like he does recognize who our Savior is. He's such a sweet little boy (except for this morning when he spit a mouthful of yogurt at me and thought it was funny, but hey, he's a boy and a baby isn't he?). I have so much fun with him and love just watching everything he does.
6 comments:
that is soo cute!
Julie, that picture of Caden is so cute!! I loved seeing him at Brent and Darcee's!!
That is so precious! Babies are so in tune sometimes.
So cute!! Does he have reddish hair? It looks like it in that picture.
Awwww that's so cute! Babies are just so innocent and sweet. I also love the red hair.. can't wait to see him!
Those moments are the best. It makes all the hard times being a mom so very worth it. He is so stinking cute!!!
Post a Comment