Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a...

BOY!! I'm totally surprised once again, but we are very excited to have another boy. I think it's going to be really fun for Caden to have a little brother close in age. We have no idea on names right now and that was my only dissappointment with having another boy...trying to come up with a name! After we had the ultrasound we headed to Yakima for Christmas. I don't have any pictures of Christmas at the moment because I forgot our camera and video camera. I kept feeling like I was missing/forgetting something and an hour into our drive I realized it was the cameras. I have some on my parents' camera but I haven't gotten those yet. I'll get back to Christmas when I have a few pictures to post.

A week ago Clint's parents + Milo came to visit. Caden was pretty excited to have them here and a dog on our deck for a couple of days. He liked to pet Milo and/or pull his hair and also tell him "good boy" and shout "dog!" with great enthusiasm over and over. We didn't do a whole lot since it was pouring rain all weekend, but we enjoyed hanging out and Clint and Kevin got to watch their football games. When Kevin, Ellen and Milo left Caden was pretty upset. He definitely liked having the extra attention.  

Caden and Milo


Grandma B. entertaining Caden with her e-reader

Yesterday I took Caden to the park because the weather was so nice. He was in heaven with all the kids, dogs, slides, and swings since we don't get out as often as we do during the summer.

Ready...

Get set...

Go!

After the park Caden needed a break and lounged on the couch watching Mickey Mouse

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics Jules! How's the pregnancy going? I need to call you soon, I"m heading with Carter to Texas on Wednesday but let's chat when I get back!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Congratulations! That will be so fun to have two boys together.

Lindsey said...

Wow, congratulations! I somehow missed the earlier announcement, but saw it when I scrolled through. I have to say, two boys is awesome. I love mine :) They play so well together and can be kind of rough. You'll love it. I hope you're feeling well enough to keep up with Caden while you wait for baby. I'm sure Clint is happy about it!