So it's been many years since I've seen Dumb and Dumber, but I can't forget the haircut that Lloyd had. Clint reminded me of it a couple days ago when he came home from work and asked me about Caden's hair. "Did you cut Caden's hair? He looks like Lloyd." If you don't know what Lloyd's haircut looks like you can also think of what a monk in a monestary would look like. I was trying to fix Caden's hair from his previous haircut because it had really been bothering me. One side hung down on his forehead a lot farther than the other side. So I tried to even it up but it didn't turn out so well. Sorry Caden!! Thanks for being a good sport. Hopefully it won't happen again, but I can't make any promises.

6 comments:
Haha! Before I even read what you wrote, I was looking at the two pictures and couldn't find much of a resemblance. Then I saw you were talking about the haircut. I would never have noticed until you pointed it out. :)
I still think he looks adorable.
I've been following your sister (in-laws?) blog. Her story has really touched me.
Bahahahaha! What's funny is that my little brother Luke cut his own hair back a few years ago, and Aimee had to even out his hair and it TOTALLY looked like Lloyd too, and even she called him that lol... it's all good though, it grows back =)
We laughed harder than we have in awhile. Thanks for making us smile. At least caden is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. He could pull off any hair-do.
It looks like you have a lot of Stephanie followers...well you will have one more now:) I still think Caden is just adorable as ever! I am sad I won't see him now at activity day but soon, very soon, we will be going for daily walks right? Also remember we owe you guys big time for babysitting so we will be waiting on pins and needles for the call:)
FYI- I used to be HORRIBLE at cutting Isaiah's hair. I always started off trying to make it cute and it always ended up with a buzz cut. Well with continual practice and perserverance I think I have it down. At least their young when we mess up there hair and they can care less. Now Isaiah is giving me opinions and yeahs and nays. He's 8 and I still feel like sticking a lollipop in his mouth just to keep him quit so I can get the job done:)
He can pull it off, he is so cute!
Post a Comment