On Sunday we had Hunter's blessing. Lots of family came from Yakima, Portland, and Vancouver. Hunter did great and fit into his outfit which I had been a little worried about being too small. I can't believe he is no longer a newborn and already two months old. His eyes are turning blue and he's starting to grow some more brown hair on top of his head while losing some on the back of his head where he sleeps. The last few days he's been trying so hard to suck his thumb, but he just doesn't quite have it. I think he'll end up getting it eventually which is good and bad. Anyway, after the blessing we had lunch at the park. Our apartment isn't quite big enough to fit 20+ people in it!
After the blessing
Andrew, Ben, Ethan and Eli at the park where we had lunch
Milo, Caden and Andrew
Grandma Burnett and Hunter
More family at the park
Darcee pushing Caden and Cole on the swings. You can't see it that well, but Cole is giving a nice cheesy smile.
Steve and Tegan
Ethan and Clint on the swings
1 comment:
Hunter is a little chuck and is SOOO stinkin' adorable. I wish I could hold him.
Post a Comment