Caden has been into his "dirt bike" lately. It's not really a dirt bike. It's a trike that we're borrowing from cousin Ethan, but for some reason Caden has decided to call it a dirt bike. He races in circles around the kitchen and hallway and sometimes likes to sport his helmet. He also likes to go the the motorcyle shop with Clint. It's right down the road from us and everytime we drive by it he points it out and all the dirt bikes parked out in front. I think we may have ourselves a little dirt biker! Of course he's heavily influenced by Clint. There was some confusion between dirt bikes and pedal bikes, but I think he's got it figured out now.
Caden has really liked playing catch. It doesn't matter what kind of ball. He'll play with anyone who is willing, including Hunter. He put two tennis balls on him hoping he'd throw them back. Maybe next year.
Caden has been into letters lately. He was playing out on the deck and drew an "H" with his sidewalk chalk. I don't know if he was purposely trying to write an "H" or if he happened to draw one and then notice it looked like an "H". I'll just go with the first one!
A couple of entertaining conversations and lines from Caden:
Caden was being a little rough with Hunter...
Me: "Caden, that's not how we treat Hunter."
Caden: "I want a treat!!!"
Me: "No, that's not what I mean!"
Caden was trying on Clint's running shoes and said "I'm fast like Dad!"
Sometimes when Caden is playing and pretending by himself I hear him immitating me. He usually says things like "No, no, don't do that" or "No! Time out Caden!".
5 comments:
That is such a precious picture of the two boys together! I love the little half-smile!
lol oh my gosh, that must be a fun age, with all those things caden is saying! Seems like he's really nice with Hunter, that's probably a relief. I mean, obviously Caden drew an H for Hunter! I'm excited to see that cute little baby!
I love that picture of the brothers! And Caden is a crack up! How fun.
I laughed so hard at the Caden conversations :)
What cute boys! I loved the "treat" comment! So cute.
Post a Comment