Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For Laughs

As a mom, I didn't realize how many funny things my kids would do. I'm sure these are much more entertaining for me. These are some of the moments that make me so happy to be a mom.
Caden flexing his muscles after taking his vitamins. He does it every time and I have to do it too when I take mine.

Watching a show in his new spiderman camp chair. He had to have his blanket and a waterbottle with him.
We had fudgesicles if you can't tell! Somehow it ended up on his entire face.


So maybe I shouldn't laugh at this but I couldn't help it. Caden gets genuinely distressed when Hunter splashes in the tub and gets him wet. Before he even got in the tub he was wiping himself off with a towel because Hunter was splashing. Once he was in the tub he started screaming because Hunter was getting him all wet.

Caden thinks he has to make this silly face for every picture now. He learned it from cousin Cole.


The other morning Caden put on a pair of socks so I asked him why. He said because his feet were stinky. Of course he had to make his silly face for the camera.

Caden made the letter "I" with his trains

Caden was proud of picking out his clothes and getting himself dressed.


At Toys 'R Us. There are about 4 toys like this and he had to get in every single one.

Still at Toys 'R Us. He discovered the cars. He got in almost every single one, including the Barbie vehicles.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I laughed at the tub picture. So, so funny!

Looks like you are having fun and getting plenty of time with family. What a treat!