![]() |
| Walking! |
| The bear crawl |
Lately he's been finding my deoderant and carrying it around. Strange, I know. He knows right where it is in the bathroom and grabs that over everything else in the drawers. He hasn't pulled off the lid...yet, but he seems content just to carry it around.
Another favorite activity of Hunter is unrolling the TP! The other day it was really quiet and I thought Hunter was upstairs with Clint. I went upstairs to find him and he wasn't with him. I panicked for a minute because it was so quiet and I had no idea where he was. Then I found him in the bathroom playing in a giant pile of unrolled TP. Luckily the toilet lid was shut or I would have found him splashing around in there!
I love this picture of Hunter. He always sits on one leg with the other one sticking out.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
i haven't checked your blog- (or any blogs) in forever! Hunter is so cute, he kinda reminds me of Joseph, my dad and Aimee's little boy cuz he's super blonde like that. I love their quirks- like sitting with one leg out.. so cute!!
Post a Comment